Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Receive NASDAQ Notification Letter on Late Filing
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALXN) today announced that it received a notification letter on November 15, 2016 from The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). The notification letter stated that because the Company has not yet filed its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 (the "Form 10-Q"), the Company is no longer in compliance with NASDAQ Marketplace Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). The NASDAQ notification letter has no immediate effect on the listing of the Company's common stock on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
Under the NASDAQ Listing Rules, the Company has until January 17, 2017 to either file the Form 10-Q or submit a plan to NASDAQ in order to regain compliance with NASDAQ's Listing Rules. If the Company is unable to file its Form 10-Q by January 17, 2017, then the Company intends to submit a compliance plan on or prior to that date. If NASDAQ accepts the Company's plan, NASDAQ can grant an exception of up to 180 calendar days from the filing's due date, or until May 8, 2017, to regain compliance. The Company may regain compliance at any time during this 180-day period upon filing with the SEC its Form 10-Q, as well as all subsequent required periodic financial reports that are due within that period. If NASDAQ does not accept the Company's plan, the Company will have the opportunity to appeal that decision to a NASDAQ Hearings Panel.
The Company intends to take all necessary steps to achieve compliance with NASDAQ’s continued listing requirements.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
- Genetic Technologies (GENE) Enters $6M ADS Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!