Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Offers Update on 10-Q Submission; Says Investigating Soliris Sales Practices
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALXN) announced that it has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) a Form 12b-25 Notification of Late Filing with regard to its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
The Audit and Finance Committee of the Board of Directors is conducting an investigation into allegations that recently have been made by a former employee with respect to the Company’s sales practices of Soliris® (eculizumab). Specifically, the Audit and Finance Committee is investigating whether Company personnel have engaged in sales practices that were inconsistent with Company policies and procedures and the related disclosure and other considerations raised by such practices. The Audit and Finance Committee has retained outside counsel to assist it in the investigation.
At this point in time, the Audit and Finance Committee’s investigation has not identified instances where Soliris orders were not placed by customers for patients or any facts that require the Company to update its previously reported historical results. The Audit and Finance Committee and its counsel are working diligently to complete the investigation, but at this time it is uncertain when this investigation will be complete and what the results of such investigation will be.
The delayed filing does not affect Alexion’s ability to serve existing or new patients worldwide or to progress the Company’s clinical development programs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Plans Offering of Common Stock
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Litigation, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!