Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) to Present Phase 2 Allergic Conjunctivitis Data at Upcoming Industry Meeting
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALDX) announced an upcoming poster presentation at the 2016 American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Scientific Meeting to be held November 10th -14th in San Francisco, CA. The presentation will summarize the results of a Phase 2 clinical trial of ADX-102 topical ophthalmic solution in a challenge model of allergic conjunctivitis in 100 subjects.
Details of the presentation are as follows:
- Title: A Randomized Double-Masked Phase 2 Clinical Trial of NS2 Ophthalmic Solution in Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Date: Saturday November 12that 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Moscone West Convention Center - Monitor No. 8
- Presented by: David Clark, M.D., M.R.C.P., A.F.P.M, Chief Medical Officer of Aldeyra Therapeutics
- Poster #: P316
The data represent the first demonstration of the clinical efficacy of aldehyde trapping in human disease, and support the continued development of ADX-102 in allergic conjunctivitis and other inflammatory diseases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banks Rejected by Supreme Court, Lose Bid to Derail Libor Suits - Bloomberg
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
- TRC Cos. (TRR) Acquires NJCEP Contract, Assumes Administrator Role
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!