Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) to Present Phase 2 Allergic Conjunctivitis Data at Upcoming Industry Meeting
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALDX) announced an upcoming poster presentation at the 2016 American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Annual Scientific Meeting to be held November 10th -14th in San Francisco, CA. The presentation will summarize the results of a Phase 2 clinical trial of ADX-102 topical ophthalmic solution in a challenge model of allergic conjunctivitis in 100 subjects.
Details of the presentation are as follows:
- Title: A Randomized Double-Masked Phase 2 Clinical Trial of NS2 Ophthalmic Solution in Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Date: Saturday November 12that 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Moscone West Convention Center - Monitor No. 8
- Presented by: David Clark, M.D., M.R.C.P., A.F.P.M, Chief Medical Officer of Aldeyra Therapeutics
- Poster #: P316
The data represent the first demonstration of the clinical efficacy of aldehyde trapping in human disease, and support the continued development of ADX-102 in allergic conjunctivitis and other inflammatory diseases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Biogen (BIIB), AbbVie (ABBV) Receive Health Canada Approve for Once-Monthly Zinbryata
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!