Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) Updates on Late-Stage Clinical Trials; Plans to Advance ADX-102 to Phase 2b
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALDX) provided updates on its plans for late-stage clinical trials at the Aldeyra 2016 Research and Development Day. Aldeyra announced plans for the first-ever vehicle-controlled Phase III clinical trial in noninfectious anterior uveitis, as well as a first-ever Phase III clinical trial in Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome. Aldeyra also announced the expected advancement of ADX-102 (formerly NS2) to a Phase IIb clinical trial in allergic conjunctivitis, and the addition of a clinical program in dry eye syndrome.
"Based on the positive results of all three of our Phase II clinical trials completed this year, we are excited to progress to late-stage clinical testing and embark upon pre-commercial planning as we enter a new phase of growth at Aldeyra," said Todd C. Brady, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO. "We look forward to advancing our first-in-class aldehyde trap platform in inflammation and inborn errors of aldehyde metabolism, two different classes of diseases with unmet medical need. In particular, patients with ocular inflammation suffer from cataracts, glaucoma, and other co-morbidities associated with repeated dosage of corticosteroids, and patients with Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome currently have no available approved therapies to treat the symptoms of their disease."
A live webcast of the presentation and slide deck will be available via the Company's Investor Relations website at http://ir.aldeyra.com. Following the live webcast, an archived version will be available on the website until September 25, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GTx, Inc. (GTXI) Announces Early Initial Success from Ongoing Enobosarm Phase 2 in ER+/AR+ Breast Cancer
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
- ContraVir Pharma (CTRV) Announces Positive Update on CRV431 as HBV Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!