Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) Updates on Late-Stage Clinical Trials; Plans to Advance ADX-102 to Phase 2b
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALDX) provided updates on its plans for late-stage clinical trials at the Aldeyra 2016 Research and Development Day. Aldeyra announced plans for the first-ever vehicle-controlled Phase III clinical trial in noninfectious anterior uveitis, as well as a first-ever Phase III clinical trial in Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome. Aldeyra also announced the expected advancement of ADX-102 (formerly NS2) to a Phase IIb clinical trial in allergic conjunctivitis, and the addition of a clinical program in dry eye syndrome.
"Based on the positive results of all three of our Phase II clinical trials completed this year, we are excited to progress to late-stage clinical testing and embark upon pre-commercial planning as we enter a new phase of growth at Aldeyra," said Todd C. Brady, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO. "We look forward to advancing our first-in-class aldehyde trap platform in inflammation and inborn errors of aldehyde metabolism, two different classes of diseases with unmet medical need. In particular, patients with ocular inflammation suffer from cataracts, glaucoma, and other co-morbidities associated with repeated dosage of corticosteroids, and patients with Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome currently have no available approved therapies to treat the symptoms of their disease."
A live webcast of the presentation and slide deck will be available via the Company's Investor Relations website at http://ir.aldeyra.com. Following the live webcast, an archived version will be available on the website until September 25, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!