Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) Updates on Late-Stage Clinical Trials; Plans to Advance ADX-102 to Phase 2b
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALDX) provided updates on its plans for late-stage clinical trials at the Aldeyra 2016 Research and Development Day. Aldeyra announced plans for the first-ever vehicle-controlled Phase III clinical trial in noninfectious anterior uveitis, as well as a first-ever Phase III clinical trial in Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome. Aldeyra also announced the expected advancement of ADX-102 (formerly NS2) to a Phase IIb clinical trial in allergic conjunctivitis, and the addition of a clinical program in dry eye syndrome.
"Based on the positive results of all three of our Phase II clinical trials completed this year, we are excited to progress to late-stage clinical testing and embark upon pre-commercial planning as we enter a new phase of growth at Aldeyra," said Todd C. Brady, M.D., Ph.D., President and CEO. "We look forward to advancing our first-in-class aldehyde trap platform in inflammation and inborn errors of aldehyde metabolism, two different classes of diseases with unmet medical need. In particular, patients with ocular inflammation suffer from cataracts, glaucoma, and other co-morbidities associated with repeated dosage of corticosteroids, and patients with Sjögren-Larsson Syndrome currently have no available approved therapies to treat the symptoms of their disease."
A live webcast of the presentation and slide deck will be available via the Company's Investor Relations website at http://ir.aldeyra.com. Following the live webcast, an archived version will be available on the website until September 25, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Announces FDA Approval, U.S. Launch of Medical Device to Reduce Risk of Recurrent Ischemic Stroke in Patients with PFO
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Set to Open Lower Following Distribution Cut
- Sanofi (SNY) Alerts Regeneron (REGN) of FDA Concerns Related to Sarilumab Manufacturing Facility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!