Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) COO Young Resigns
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(b) On August 30, 2016, Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (“Aldeyra”) and Scott L. Young agreed that Mr. Young would step down from his position as Chief Operating Officer of Aldeyra effective August 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Prices 3.25M Unit Offering for Proceeds of ~$12.2M
- NCI, Inc. (NCIT) Reports $63M Army Task Order
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces $7.56M Common Stock, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!