Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) COO Young Resigns
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aldeyra Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ALDX) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Friday:
Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers.
(b) On August 30, 2016, Aldeyra Therapeutics, Inc. (“Aldeyra”) and Scott L. Young agreed that Mr. Young would step down from his position as Chief Operating Officer of Aldeyra effective August 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MagneGas (MNGA) Names New CFO
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) Prices 6.7M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, at Upper-End of Expected Range
- Resolute Energy (REN) Files 2.1M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!