Alcoa (AA) Completes Previously-Announced 1-for-3 Reverse Stock Split
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Alcoa Inc. (NYSE: AA) announced today that it has completed the previously-announced reverse stock split of Alcoa Inc. common stock at a ratio of 1 for 3 and a proportionate reduction in the number of authorized shares of its common stock, from 1,800,000,000 shares to 600,000,000 shares.
The reverse stock split and authorized share reduction were approved by Alcoa shareholders at a special shareholder meeting earlier today. The applicable articles of amendment were filed in the Pennsylvania Department of State on October 5, 2016.
Alcoa Inc. common stock will begin trading on a split-adjusted basis at market open on October 6, 2016. Alcoa Inc. common stock will continue to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "AA," although a new CUSIP number (013817507) has been assigned to it as a result of the reverse stock split.
No fractional shares have been issued in connection with the reverse stock split. Shareholders otherwise entitled to receive fractional share(s) as a result of the reverse stock split will receive cash payments in lieu of such shares.
Additional information about the reverse stock split can be found in Alcoa’s definitive proxy statement on Schedule 14A filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”), available free of charge at the SEC’s website, www.sec.gov, or at Alcoa’s website, www.alcoa.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Announces 2.7M Share Common Stock Offering
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Splits
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!