Alcoa (AA) Approves Quarterly Dividends
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Alcoa Inc. (NYSE: AA) today declared dividends on its $3.75 cumulative preferred stock (“Class A Stock”) and on its common stock.
The dividend declared on the Class A Stock is 93.75 cents per share of Class A Stock, payable January 1, 2017, to holders of record of the Class A Stock at the close of business on December 9, 2016.
Earlier this year, Alcoa announced plans to undertake a reverse stock split of Alcoa common stock at a ratio of 1 for 3 and a proportionate reduction in the number of authorized shares of its common stock. Alcoa will hold a special shareholder meeting on October 5, 2016 to seek approval of this reverse stock split and authorized share count reduction.
The Board has declared (a) a quarterly common stock dividend of 9 cents per share, payable November 25, 2016, to holders of record of the common stock at the close of business on November 4, 2016, if the reverse stock split is approved or (b) a quarterly common stock dividend of 3 cents per share, payable November 25, 2016, to holders of record of the common stock at the close of business on November 4, 2016, if the reverse stock split is not approved.
Alcoa Inc. also announced today that its Board has approved the completion of the Company’s separation into two independent, publicly-traded companies. The separation is scheduled to become effective before the opening of the market on November 1, 2016. At the time of separation, shareholders of Alcoa Inc. will retain their shares of Alcoa Inc. Due to the name change of Alcoa Inc. to Arconic Inc. upon separation, these shares will become Arconic Inc. shares.
Following the completion of the separation, the board of directors of each company will review and determine the dividend policy of each company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CONE Midstream Partners (CNNX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.6% to $0.2724 ; 4.5% Yield
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; Plans to Grow Distributions
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!