Alcoa (AA) Approves Quarterly Dividends
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Alcoa Inc. (NYSE: AA) today declared dividends on its $3.75 cumulative preferred stock (“Class A Stock”) and on its common stock.
The dividend declared on the Class A Stock is 93.75 cents per share of Class A Stock, payable January 1, 2017, to holders of record of the Class A Stock at the close of business on December 9, 2016.
Earlier this year, Alcoa announced plans to undertake a reverse stock split of Alcoa common stock at a ratio of 1 for 3 and a proportionate reduction in the number of authorized shares of its common stock. Alcoa will hold a special shareholder meeting on October 5, 2016 to seek approval of this reverse stock split and authorized share count reduction.
The Board has declared (a) a quarterly common stock dividend of 9 cents per share, payable November 25, 2016, to holders of record of the common stock at the close of business on November 4, 2016, if the reverse stock split is approved or (b) a quarterly common stock dividend of 3 cents per share, payable November 25, 2016, to holders of record of the common stock at the close of business on November 4, 2016, if the reverse stock split is not approved.
Alcoa Inc. also announced today that its Board has approved the completion of the Company’s separation into two independent, publicly-traded companies. The separation is scheduled to become effective before the opening of the market on November 1, 2016. At the time of separation, shareholders of Alcoa Inc. will retain their shares of Alcoa Inc. Due to the name change of Alcoa Inc. to Arconic Inc. upon separation, these shares will become Arconic Inc. shares.
Following the completion of the separation, the board of directors of each company will review and determine the dividend policy of each company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMCON Distributing (DIT) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Replenishes Buyback
- Eaton (ETN) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Charter Financial (CHFN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.055; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!