Albemarle (ALB( to Boost SAYTEX HP-900 (P)/(G) Prices 25%
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB), will increase prices of SAYTEX HP-900 (P)/(G) (hexabromocyclododecane) by 25% on shipments effective immediately, or as contracts allow.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Cameco (CCJ) Discontinues Joint Venture with Uranium Resources (URRE)
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!