Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) Enters Multi-Year Supply Agreement with Shire
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AMRI (Nasdaq: AMRI) announced that it has entered into a multi-year supply agreement for an undisclosed product with Shire US Manufacturing, Inc. which product has been in AMRI's portfolio through the required stages of development. Shire plc, is a leading global biotechnology company focused on developing and marketing innovative medicines for patients with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. The terms of the agreement are confidential. This is the second such multi-year agreement between AMRI and Shire, as AMRI has also been supplying a key neuroscience product to Shire.
"This agreement builds on the long-standing development and manufacturing relationship between Shire and AMRI," said William S. Marth, President and CEO of AMRI. "This long term contract with Shire illustrates our global and growing integrated API contract manufacturing business well and we look forward to continuing our relationship."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters Pact With Israeli Specialty Services Provider Best Med
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!