Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) Announces Euticals Acquisition-Related Restructuring Plan
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Albany Molecular Research (NASDAQ: AMRI) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 2.05 Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities.
On August 29, 2016, Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (the “Company”) announced a restructuring plan with respect to certain operations in the United States and Europe, in connection with its previously announced acquisition of Prime European Therapeuticals S.p.A – Euticals (“Euticals”). Under the restructuring plan, the Company expects that it will incur certain one-time cash and non-cash charges related to a reduction in force and other transition activities between $5.7 and $7.3 million. This includes non-cash fixed asset impairment charges of approximately $0.06 million relating to the closure of a Euticals site and non-cash share-based compensation modification charges of approximately $0.16 million. Cash charges will consist of $5.5 - $7.1 million of employee and other related costs and will primarily be paid during the second half of 2016. The Company expects the majority of these charges to be recorded in the second half of 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- Aaron's (AAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Further Restructuring Measures; Narrows FY16 EPS Outlook
- Aytu BioScience (AYTU) Prices $8.6M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!