Albany Molecular Research (AMRI) Announces Euticals Acquisition-Related Restructuring Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Albany Molecular Research (NASDAQ: AMRI) disclosed the following on Monday:
Item 2.05 Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities.
On August 29, 2016, Albany Molecular Research, Inc. (the “Company”) announced a restructuring plan with respect to certain operations in the United States and Europe, in connection with its previously announced acquisition of Prime European Therapeuticals S.p.A – Euticals (“Euticals”). Under the restructuring plan, the Company expects that it will incur certain one-time cash and non-cash charges related to a reduction in force and other transition activities between $5.7 and $7.3 million. This includes non-cash fixed asset impairment charges of approximately $0.06 million relating to the closure of a Euticals site and non-cash share-based compensation modification charges of approximately $0.16 million. Cash charges will consist of $5.5 - $7.1 million of employee and other related costs and will primarily be paid during the second half of 2016. The Company expects the majority of these charges to be recorded in the second half of 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!