Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Appoints Steve Valenzuela CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alarm.com (Nasdaq: ALRM) announced that Steve Valenzuela has been named Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective November 15, 2016. He will be responsible for leading the company’s Finance organization including financial planning and analysis, accounting, tax, treasury and investor relations. Mr. Valenzuela will report to Alarm.com’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Steve Trundle.
“I’m very pleased to welcome Steve to the Alarm.com management team,” said Mr. Trundle. “He will bring a wealth of experience in the software industry that includes extensive experience in M&A and international operations, and will add depth to our already strong Finance team.”
Mr. Valenzuela joins Alarm.com from SugarCRM, where he served as CFO since January of 2015, bringing decades of executive experience with technology companies ranging from fast-growing start-ups to publicly-traded, multi-billion dollar enterprises. He has served as CFO of five different software enterprises including Apigee Corporation and served as the Vice President of Finance and Operations for the Mobile Platforms Group at Citrix following its acquisition of Zenprise, where he was CFO. Earlier in his career Mr. Valenzuela held financial management positions with Tandem Computers, Atari and Intel. Mr. Valenzuela holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a B.S. degree in Accounting from San Jose State University.
“I’m excited to join the strong management team at Alarm.com,” said Mr. Valenzuela. “They have built a great business that is well positioned to capture emerging opportunities in dynamic markets. I look forward to contributing to Alarm.com’s continued growth and offering my leadership and financial expertise.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Names Keith Creel to Succeed as CEO
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!