Alarm.com Holdings, Inc. (ALRM) Appoints Steve Valenzuela CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Alarm.com (Nasdaq: ALRM) announced that Steve Valenzuela has been named Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective November 15, 2016. He will be responsible for leading the company’s Finance organization including financial planning and analysis, accounting, tax, treasury and investor relations. Mr. Valenzuela will report to Alarm.com’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Steve Trundle.
“I’m very pleased to welcome Steve to the Alarm.com management team,” said Mr. Trundle. “He will bring a wealth of experience in the software industry that includes extensive experience in M&A and international operations, and will add depth to our already strong Finance team.”
Mr. Valenzuela joins Alarm.com from SugarCRM, where he served as CFO since January of 2015, bringing decades of executive experience with technology companies ranging from fast-growing start-ups to publicly-traded, multi-billion dollar enterprises. He has served as CFO of five different software enterprises including Apigee Corporation and served as the Vice President of Finance and Operations for the Mobile Platforms Group at Citrix following its acquisition of Zenprise, where he was CFO. Earlier in his career Mr. Valenzuela held financial management positions with Tandem Computers, Atari and Intel. Mr. Valenzuela holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a B.S. degree in Accounting from San Jose State University.
“I’m excited to join the strong management team at Alarm.com,” said Mr. Valenzuela. “They have built a great business that is well positioned to capture emerging opportunities in dynamic markets. I look forward to contributing to Alarm.com’s continued growth and offering my leadership and financial expertise.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!