Akorn (AKRX) Announces Launch of Ibuprofen Oral Suspension
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Akorn, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKRX) announced that it has launched the prescription version of Ibuprofen 100mg/5mL oral suspension in 118mL and 473mL bottles as well as 5mL unit dose cups.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!