Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) Receives Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Akari Therapeutcis' (NASDAQ: AKTX) treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria received FDA orphan drug designation. The generic name is coversin; rEV675.
|Generic Name:||coversin; rEV675|
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Akari Therapeutics Plc|
24 West 40th Street
New York, New York 10018
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Offers Update on Phase 1b Trial of VY-AADC01 for Advanced Parkinson's Disease
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Concert Pharma (CNCE) CTP-656 Granted FDA Orphan Drug Designation in CF
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!