Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) Receives Orphan Drug Designation for Treatment of Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Akari Therapeutcis' (NASDAQ: AKTX) treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria received FDA orphan drug designation. The generic name is coversin; rEV675.
|Generic Name:||coversin; rEV675|
|Orphan Designation:||Treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria|
|Orphan Designation Status:||Designated|
|FDA Orphan Approval Status:||Not FDA Approved for Orphan Indication|
|Marketing Approval Date:||N/A|
|Approved Labeled Indication:|
|Exclusivity End Date:||N/A|
|Sponsor:||Akari Therapeutics Plc|
24 West 40th Street
New York, New York 10018
The sponsor address listed is the last reported by the sponsor to OOPD.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Akari Therapeutcis (AKTX) halted on LUDP
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!