Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Announces Termination of 'Poison Pill' Provision
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Air T, Inc. (Air T) (Nasdaq: AIRT) announced that a special committee of independent members of its Board of Directors voted to amend Air T's stockholder rights plan adopted in December 2014 to terminate the preferred share purchase rights under plan at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on September 26, 2016. Air T has entered into such an amendment to the stockholder rights plan, and as a result preferred share purchase rights distributed to stockholders under the plan will expire at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern time) on September 26, 2016. Stockholders are not required to take any action in connection with the expiration of the preferred share purchase rights.
In connection with the expiration of the preferred share purchase rights, Air T will be taking routine actions to voluntarily deregister the preferred share purchase rights under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and to delist the preferred share purchase rights from the NASDAQ Stock Market. These actions are administrative in nature and will have no effect on Air T's common stock, which will continue to be listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB), Yadkin Financial (YDKN) Shareholders Approve Merger
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!