Air Products (APD) Raises Helium Prices
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Effective, January 1, 2013, or as contracts permit, Air Products (NYSE: APD) will implement pricing actions for liquid and bulk helium in North America. The on-going global helium shortage has necessitated investments by Air Products and dramatically increased the cost of its operations and inputs. The pricing actions are being taken to recover extraordinary costs that are being incurred by Air Products in order to maintain reliable supply and secure new sources of helium for its customers.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Arch Coal (ACI) Probed on Potential Misconduct - Bloomberg
- Nokia (NOK) Warns on AC-300 Charger in Europe, the U.K.; Used Mainly on Lumia 2520 Tablet
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!