Air Products (APD) Raises Helium Prices
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Effective, January 1, 2013, or as contracts permit, Air Products (NYSE: APD) will implement pricing actions for liquid and bulk helium in North America. The on-going global helium shortage has necessitated investments by Air Products and dramatically increased the cost of its operations and inputs. The pricing actions are being taken to recover extraordinary costs that are being incurred by Air Products in order to maintain reliable supply and secure new sources of helium for its customers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auris Medical Holding (EARS) Receives Two New U.S. Patents
- FTC Requires Dollar Tree (DLTR) and Family Dollar (FDO) to Divest 330 Stores as Condition of Merger
- Medicines Co. (MDCO) Patents on Angiomax Invalid (HSP) - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!