Air Products' (APD) Versum Materials Spin-off Announces Director Slate
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Versum Materials, Inc., the planned Electronic Materials Division spin-off company from Air Products (NYSE: APD), today announced the proposed members of its Board of Directors. The Versum Board is expected to include:
Seifi Ghasemi, Versum's non-executive Chairman, who also remains Air Products' chairman, president and chief executive officer;
Jacques Croisetiere, who brings extensive experience as the former chief financial officer of Rohm & Haas Company and Bacardi Limited;
Guillermo Novo, who will be the president and chief executive officer of Versum, and who has more than 30 years in the specialty chemicals and materials businesses with Rohm & Haas Company and The Dow Chemical Company;
Yi Hyon Paik, who has more than 26 years of technology and business experience in the electronic materials industry and has led the Electronic Materials business of Rohm & Haas Company;
Thomas J. Riordan, who has more than 30 years of experience in the specialty chemicals industry, including 15 years at Rockwood Holdings, Inc. as its chief legal and administrative officer;
Susan C. Schnabel, who has extensive experience in private equity investment, including with DLJ Merchant Partners, and is co-founder of aPriori Capital Partners; and
Ambassador Alejandro Wolff, who has more than 30 years of government service in the Department of State, including serving as the U.S. Ambassador to Chile.
"The Versum Board brings extensive experience in specialty materials companies, as well as technical, finance, private equity and international government affairs expertise," said Guillermo Novo, who will be Versum's chief executive officer. "With their diverse backgrounds and range of leadership roles, these are high caliber individuals who, working with our experienced management team, can help Versum drive shareholder value and fulfill our goal of being the premier specialty materials provider to the semiconductor industry," he said.
The Company filed its most recent Form 10 amendment on August 26, 2016, which includes additional background on Versum's proposed Board. For additional information, please visit the Versum microsite.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
- EXCO Resources (XCO) Announces Receipt of NYSE Continued Listing Standard Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!