Air Methods (AIRM) Offers Prelim. Sept. Metrics; Transport Volume Fell 6.5%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Air Methods Corporation (Nasdaq: AIRM) reported preliminary patient transport and tourism passenger data for the month of September 2016.
|Air Medical||Sept-16||Sept-15||YOY Change (%)||QTD3Q16||QTD3Q15||YOY Change (%)|
|Transports + Weather Cancellations||7,885||7,346||7.3||%||25,079||22,794||10.0||%|
|Same-Base Transports (SBTs)||5,047||5,423||-6.9||%||15,349||16,764||-8.4||%|
|SBT + Weather Cancellations||6,640||7,101||-6.5||%||21,078||22,101||-4.6||%|
|Tourism||Sept-16||Sept-15||YOY Change (%)||QTD3Q16||QTD3Q15||YOY Change (%)|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Receives Adverse Decision in Texas Hip Implants Case; Will Pay $1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!