Air Industries Group (AIRI) to File Form 10-Q on Wednesday August 17
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Air Industries Group (NYSE: AIRI), an integrated manufacturer of precision equipment assemblies and components for leading aerospace and defense prime contractors, announces it will file its Form 10-Q with the Securities & Exchange Commission on Wednesday August 17, 2016.
Air Industries management will be conducting a conference call:
Thursday August 18, 2016 at 10:00am EDT. Dial-In: 1-888-259-8883 Conference Code: 6726 205
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forward Pharma (FWP) Confirms Settlement and License Agreement with Biogen (BIIB)
- ParkerVision (PRKR) Says FBR to Advise on Acquisition Strategy
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Announces Departure of CFO Ziv Leitman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!