Air Industries Group (AIRI) Names Michael Recca CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Air Industries Group (NYSE: AIRI) disclosed that Michael E. Recca has agreed to serve as Chief Financial Officer of Air Industries Group effective October 1, 2016.
Mr. Recca, age 66, has been engaged by the Company since September 2008 in a variety of positions related to the Company’s capital finance and acquisition programs. Most recently he served as Chief of Corporate Development & Capital Markets, a position in which he directed the Company’s acquisition program and coordinated with the Company’s lenders. Mr. Recca received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the SUNY Stony Brook and an MBA from Columbia University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) Reports Additional Data Analyses From Phase IIb Trial of MIN-101 in Schizophrenia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!