Air Industries Group (AIRI) Names Michael Recca CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Air Industries Group (NYSE: AIRI) disclosed that Michael E. Recca has agreed to serve as Chief Financial Officer of Air Industries Group effective October 1, 2016.
Mr. Recca, age 66, has been engaged by the Company since September 2008 in a variety of positions related to the Company’s capital finance and acquisition programs. Most recently he served as Chief of Corporate Development & Capital Markets, a position in which he directed the Company’s acquisition program and coordinated with the Company’s lenders. Mr. Recca received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the SUNY Stony Brook and an MBA from Columbia University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Shareholders Approve Going Private Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!