Air Industries Group (AIRI) Names Michael Recca CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Air Industries Group (NYSE: AIRI) disclosed that Michael E. Recca has agreed to serve as Chief Financial Officer of Air Industries Group effective October 1, 2016.
Mr. Recca, age 66, has been engaged by the Company since September 2008 in a variety of positions related to the Company’s capital finance and acquisition programs. Most recently he served as Chief of Corporate Development & Capital Markets, a position in which he directed the Company’s acquisition program and coordinated with the Company’s lenders. Mr. Recca received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the SUNY Stony Brook and an MBA from Columbia University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Says It's in Discussions on Acquisition of Novel Cancer Project
- Allstate (ALL), Mastercard (MA) Team on New Payment System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!