Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Stone (RST) Retains Advisers for Strategic Action Plan
- Highpower International (HPJ) Receives US Patent for Rechargeable Battery Safety Technology
- Eros Int'l (EROS) Said in Talks to Sell Streaming Unit to Fullerton - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!