Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 Partners (PSXP) to Acquire Chevron-Owned NGL Logistics Assets in South Louisiana
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Received ED Letter from U.S. Dept. of Education; Says Sanctions, Requirements Imposed
- WestRock (WRK) Announces $50/Ton Containerboard Price Hike - Bloomberg, Citing RISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!