Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Fed seen holding rates steady as inflation watch continues
- After-Hours Movers 7/25: (CLGX) (TXN) (SGY) Higher; (MSTX) (CRME) (SANM) Lower
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 EPS Guidance Tops views
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agree Realty (ADC) Reports In-Line Q2 AFFO
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Declares $0.189 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield; Updates on Recent M&A Activity
- Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) Makes C$12.7M Investment in Belo Sun
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!