Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TRC Cos. (TRR) Announces Acquisition of X-Line; Sees Accretion by FQ116
- BioScrip (BIOS) Enters MOU on Two, Separate Class Action Suits
- Ford Motor (F) April U.S. Sales Rose 5.4%; F-Series Retail Sales Improved 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!