Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Market Wrap: GDP Stronger than Expected in Q3; Falcone Departing Harbinger; House Prices Flat in Sept.
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/25: (VEEV) (BLOX) (ADI) Higher; (VNET) (CTRP) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Guidance Tops Views
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Above Expectations
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
- Vonage (VG) Announces Receipt of Four New U.S. Patents
- 3D Systems (DDD) Closes Robtec Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!