Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) Enters Restructuring Support Agreement with Lenders; Will Solicit Ch. 11 Petitions
- Weatherford (WFT) Announces $150M Zubair Settlement Agreement
- Ballantyne Strong (BTN) Takes Indirect Stake in Kobex Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!