Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Futures higher but investors remain cautious
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Debuts New Logo
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC), Holly Energy (HEP) Enter Agreement in Principle for El Dorado Asset Acquisition
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Annonces Completion of Polyvore Acquisition
- HP seeks to sell cyber security unit TippingPoint: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!