Agree Realty (ADC) Announces St. Joseph, MO, Acquisitions Valued at $8.5M
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE: ADC) today announced that it has acquired Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) and Petsmart (Nasdaq: PETM) in St. Joseph, Missouri. Dick's occupies 45,000 square feet and Petsmart occupies 12,342 square feet. Retailers within the immediate trade area include a Wal-Mart Supercenter, Target, Kohl's, Lowe's and Home Depot. Both tenants have approximately nine-and-a-half years remaining on the base term of their leases. The aggregate cost of the acquisitions was approximately $8,500,000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Misses Q1 EPS Views; Will Acquire Certain Assets from Noble Energy
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Divest Heartland Telecommunications Company
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Associated Funds to Acquire AmQuip Crane Rental, Maxim Crane Works
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!