Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Enters 10.4M ATM Offering
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (Nasdaq: AEZS) reports that, pursuant to its existing "At-the-Market" ("ATM") Sales Agreement, dated June 29, 2011, with MLV & Co. LLC ("MLV"), formerly McNicoll, Lewis & Vlak LLC, the Company is commencing a new ATM issuance program under which it may, at its discretion, from time to time during the term of the sales agreement, sell up to a maximum of 10,400,000 of its common shares through ATM issuances on the NASDAQ Stock Market up to an aggregate amount of US$16.0 million. MLV will act as sales agent for any sales made under the ATM. The common shares will be sold at market prices prevailing at the time of the sale of common shares, and, as a result, prices may vary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Prices 1.43M Common Offering at $19.50/Share
- HealthStream (HSTM) Prices Larger 3.37M Common Offering at $26.75/Share
- HC2 Holdings (HCHC) Issues Response to PennantPark on MCG Capital (MCGC) Takeover Proposal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!