Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Enters 10.4M ATM Offering
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (Nasdaq: AEZS) reports that, pursuant to its existing "At-the-Market" ("ATM") Sales Agreement, dated June 29, 2011, with MLV & Co. LLC ("MLV"), formerly McNicoll, Lewis & Vlak LLC, the Company is commencing a new ATM issuance program under which it may, at its discretion, from time to time during the term of the sales agreement, sell up to a maximum of 10,400,000 of its common shares through ATM issuances on the NASDAQ Stock Market up to an aggregate amount of US$16.0 million. MLV will act as sales agent for any sales made under the ATM. The common shares will be sold at market prices prevailing at the time of the sale of common shares, and, as a result, prices may vary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aterna Zentaris (AEZS) Completes Patient Enrollment for Phase 3 ZoptEC
- Alder BioPharma (ALDR) Underwriters Exercise Full Option to Acquire Shares in Recent Offering
- Acura Pharma (ACUR), MLV & Co. Terminate 'At-Market' Issuance Sales Pact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!