Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Enters 10.4M ATM Offering
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (Nasdaq: AEZS) reports that, pursuant to its existing "At-the-Market" ("ATM") Sales Agreement, dated June 29, 2011, with MLV & Co. LLC ("MLV"), formerly McNicoll, Lewis & Vlak LLC, the Company is commencing a new ATM issuance program under which it may, at its discretion, from time to time during the term of the sales agreement, sell up to a maximum of 10,400,000 of its common shares through ATM issuances on the NASDAQ Stock Market up to an aggregate amount of US$16.0 million. MLV will act as sales agent for any sales made under the ATM. The common shares will be sold at market prices prevailing at the time of the sale of common shares, and, as a result, prices may vary.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: NII Holdings (NIHD) Files for Bankruptcy Protection in New York
- Amgen (AMGN) Announces Presentation of Prolia Phase 3 Data in Osteoporosis
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) Plans to Webcast Late-Sept. Business Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!