Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Enters 10.4M ATM Offering
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (Nasdaq: AEZS) reports that, pursuant to its existing "At-the-Market" ("ATM") Sales Agreement, dated June 29, 2011, with MLV & Co. LLC ("MLV"), formerly McNicoll, Lewis & Vlak LLC, the Company is commencing a new ATM issuance program under which it may, at its discretion, from time to time during the term of the sales agreement, sell up to a maximum of 10,400,000 of its common shares through ATM issuances on the NASDAQ Stock Market up to an aggregate amount of US$16.0 million. MLV will act as sales agent for any sales made under the ATM. The common shares will be sold at market prices prevailing at the time of the sale of common shares, and, as a result, prices may vary.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Files for Rights Offering
- Medtronic (MDT) Issues Positive Update on TAVR Using CoreValve System vs. SAVR in High-Risk Stenosis Patients
- Safeway (SWY), Albertsons Receive U.S. FTC Clearance for Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!