Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Brings APIFINY Promotion to The Sunshine State
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (Nasdaq: AEZS) announced that it is expanding its promotion of APIFINY®, the only cancer-specific, non-PSA blood test available to assess the risk for the presence of prostate cancer, into the important Florida market pursuant to its exclusive promotional agreement with Armune BioScience, Inc. (“Armune”), the owner of the product. The expansion into Florida follows Armune’s receipt of a clinical laboratory license from the State of Florida.
“Our sales and marketing teams are well positioned to leverage the opportunity in the Florida market. We believe APIFINY® provides significant value in aiding clinicians to more accurately determine the optimal clinical pathway for men at risk of prostate cancer by means of its non-PSA based measurement of risk for the presence of prostate cancer. APIFINY® helps meet the needs of achieving value in today’s shifting healthcare environment that involves improving outcomes and patient experiences while lowering overall costs,” commented Jude Dinges, Chief Commercial Officer of the Company.
“We are excited to enter the Florida market with the recent approval of our laboratory license by the State of Florida,” said David Esposito, President and Chief Executive Officer of Armune. “With over 7,000 tests ordered since the launch of APIFINY®, we anticipate significant demand being generated from the Florida market. Given the current concerns of PSA testing throughout the world, APIFINY® is well positioned to offer clinicians additional information in the assessment of prostate cancer risk. In addition, we are confident that APIFINY® will help to address our healthcare system’s demand for improved outcomes at lower costs.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Presents New 12 Month Data on GEN-003
- Oceaneering (OII) Receives Two-Year FSVS Contract Extension from BP (BP) Unit for Offshore Angola Work
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!