Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Will Delay 10-K Filing with SEC
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Aéropostale, Inc. (NYSE: ARO) will delay its 10-K filing with the U.S. SEC. The following was given as a reason:
As permitted under Securities & Exchange Commission rules, management of Aéropostale, Inc. (the “Company”) excluded from its fiscal 2012 assessment of internal control over financial reporting the internal control assessment at GoJane LLC (“GoJane”), which was acquired by the Company on November 13, 2012, and whose financial statements constituted 4.5% of total assets and 0.3% of net sales of the consolidated financial statement amounts as of and for the year ended February 2, 2013. The Company is unable to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended February 1, 2014 (the “Form 10-K”) prior to the filing deadline because, as fiscal year 2013 was the first year GoJane is included in the Company’s assessment of internal control over financial reporting, additional documentation was necessary relating to internal control over financial reporting of GoJane. The Company expects to file its Form 10-K within the fifteenth calendar day following the date on which the Form 10-K was due.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Uniqure (QURE) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Reports Event of Default with PhaRMA Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!