Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Will Delay 10-K Filing with SEC
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Aéropostale, Inc. (NYSE: ARO) will delay its 10-K filing with the U.S. SEC. The following was given as a reason:
As permitted under Securities & Exchange Commission rules, management of Aéropostale, Inc. (the “Company”) excluded from its fiscal 2012 assessment of internal control over financial reporting the internal control assessment at GoJane LLC (“GoJane”), which was acquired by the Company on November 13, 2012, and whose financial statements constituted 4.5% of total assets and 0.3% of net sales of the consolidated financial statement amounts as of and for the year ended February 2, 2013. The Company is unable to file its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended February 1, 2014 (the “Form 10-K”) prior to the filing deadline because, as fiscal year 2013 was the first year GoJane is included in the Company’s assessment of internal control over financial reporting, additional documentation was necessary relating to internal control over financial reporting of GoJane. The Company expects to file its Form 10-K within the fifteenth calendar day following the date on which the Form 10-K was due.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
- Valhi, Inc. (VHI) Names Robert D. Graham as President and CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!