AeroVironment (AVAV) Offers Additional Q1 Commentary; Sees Q2 GM in Low-30% Range
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
AeroVironment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAV) released first quarter fiscal 2017 financial results in a conference call, press release and SEC form 10Q filing on August 30, 2016.
AeroVironment President and Chief Executive Officer Wahid Nawabi said, “We continue to work toward achieving our stated full year guidance of $260 million to $280 million in revenue and $0.20 to $0.35 fully diluted earnings per share. Additionally, we expect revenue in the first half of the year to represent slightly less than one-third of full year revenue, and we anticipate full year research and development expense of 12 percent. Finally, we expect second quarter gross margin in the low 30 percent range and full year gross margin in the mid-30 percent range."
An audio recording of the company’s first quarter fiscal 2017 earnings conference call and press release can be accessed on the AeroVironment website at http://investor.avinc.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
- CSX (CSX) Activist Rumblings Should Put Upward Pressure on Shares, Says Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!