AeroVironment (AVAV) Offers Additional Q1 Commentary; Sees Q2 GM in Low-30% Range
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AeroVironment, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVAV) released first quarter fiscal 2017 financial results in a conference call, press release and SEC form 10Q filing on August 30, 2016.
AeroVironment President and Chief Executive Officer Wahid Nawabi said, “We continue to work toward achieving our stated full year guidance of $260 million to $280 million in revenue and $0.20 to $0.35 fully diluted earnings per share. Additionally, we expect revenue in the first half of the year to represent slightly less than one-third of full year revenue, and we anticipate full year research and development expense of 12 percent. Finally, we expect second quarter gross margin in the low 30 percent range and full year gross margin in the mid-30 percent range."
An audio recording of the company’s first quarter fiscal 2017 earnings conference call and press release can be accessed on the AeroVironment website at http://investor.avinc.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Reports Termination of FDIC Loss Share Agreements
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!