Aerie Pharma (AERI) Updates on Outstanding Shares, Cash Balance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) disclosed the following on Thursday morning:
Item 7.01. Regulation FD Disclosure.
Subsequent to June 30, 2016, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (the “Company”) issued and sold a total of 4,067,733 shares of common stock under separate at-the-market sales agreements with RBC Capital Markets, LLC and Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and received net proceeds of approximately $94.3 million, after deducting fees and other offering expenses. In addition, the Company issued and sold 2,542,373 shares of common stock pursuant to the underwriting agreement, dated September 15, 2016, between the Company and Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., and received net proceeds of approximately $71.3 million, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses.
After giving effect to the foregoing issuances of shares and the net proceeds therefrom, the Company expects total shares outstanding and cash and cash equivalents as of September 30, 2016 to be approximately 33 million shares and $250 million, respectively.
Based upon current business plans, the Company has updated full-year 2016 cash burn guidance to approximately $85 million, an increase from the previous guidance of $75 million. The updated guidance reflects new initiatives such as start-up efforts for clinical trials in Japan and commencement of construction of a manufacturing plant in Ireland. With this updated full-year 2016 cash burn guidance, the Company expects cash and cash equivalents to total approximately $230 million as of December 31, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- USA Compression Partners (USAC) Prices $73.1M Common Units Offering
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, RBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!