AerCap Holdings (AER) Approves $250M Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AerCap Holdings N.V. (NYSE: AER) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a new $250 million share repurchase program, which will run through December 31, 2016. This program is in addition to the $250 million share repurchase program announced on May 31, 2016, which runs through September 30, 2016, as well as the $400 million share repurchase program announced on February 23, 2016 that was completed earlier this year.
Repurchases under the program may be made through open market purchases or privately negotiated transactions in accordance with applicable U.S. federal securities laws. The timing of repurchases and the exact number of shares of common stock to be purchased will be determined by the company’s management, in its discretion, and will depend upon market conditions and other factors. The program will be funded using the company’s cash on hand and cash generated from operations. The program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Adds $40M to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!