AerCap Holdings (AER) Approves $250M Stock Buyback
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
AerCap Holdings N.V. (NYSE: AER) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a new $250 million share repurchase program, which will run through December 31, 2016. This program is in addition to the $250 million share repurchase program announced on May 31, 2016, which runs through September 30, 2016, as well as the $400 million share repurchase program announced on February 23, 2016 that was completed earlier this year.
Repurchases under the program may be made through open market purchases or privately negotiated transactions in accordance with applicable U.S. federal securities laws. The timing of repurchases and the exact number of shares of common stock to be purchased will be determined by the company’s management, in its discretion, and will depend upon market conditions and other factors. The program will be funded using the company’s cash on hand and cash generated from operations. The program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
- TORCHMARK CORPORATION REPORTS Third quarter 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!