Advaxis (ADXS) Reports $30M Direct Placement of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing cancer immunotherapies, today announced that it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement with healthcare institutional specialist investors to sell approximately 2.2 million shares of its common stock at a price of $13.50 per share in a registered direct offering for gross proceeds of approximately $30 million. The offering is expected to close on or about August 19, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC and Barclays Capital, Inc. are acting as lead placement agents for the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as co-placement agents for the offering.
The shares described above are being offered by Advaxis pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-203497) that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 27, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Jefferies & Co, Barclays, S3, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!