Advaxis (ADXS) Reports $30M Direct Placement of Common Stock
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Advaxis, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADXS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing cancer immunotherapies, today announced that it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement with healthcare institutional specialist investors to sell approximately 2.2 million shares of its common stock at a price of $13.50 per share in a registered direct offering for gross proceeds of approximately $30 million. The offering is expected to close on or about August 19, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC and Barclays Capital, Inc. are acting as lead placement agents for the offering. Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as co-placement agents for the offering.
The shares described above are being offered by Advaxis pursuant to a shelf registration statement on Form S-3 (File No. 333-203497) that was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 27, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Collegium Pharma (COLL) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Unilife Corp. (UNIS) Issues Accelerated Convertible Note to Amgen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Jefferies & Co, Barclays, S3, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!