Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAAP) Receives Positive EMA Opinion on SomaKit TOC MAA
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (Nasdaq: AAAP) announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a positive opinion on the Marketing Authorization Application for SomaKit TOC 40 µg, a kit for radiopharmaceutical preparation of gallium (Ga 68) edotreotide solution for injection, for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging of somatostatin receptor overexpression in adult patients with confirmed or suspected well-differentiated gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NET) for localizing primary tumors and their metastases.
The European Commission (EC) decision regarding granting of marketing authorization in all EU countries is expected in the coming months. Once marketing authorization is granted, SomaKit TOC will benefit from 10-year orphan market exclusivity in the European territory.
“We believe our diagnostic products offer significant benefits to NET patients, including enhanced accuracy and specificity, while alleviating patient burden,” said Stefano Buono, Chief Executive Officer of AAA. “We look forward to making SomaKit TOC available to the European market following approval by the EC.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PAR Technology (PAR) Taps Chobani's Menar as CFO
- Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) Says Review of Three-Year Follow-up Data from SCLERADEC I Trial Shows Sustained Benefit
- Viacom (VIAB) Appoints New Content Distribution EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!