Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAAP) Receives Positive EMA Opinion on SomaKit TOC MAA
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (Nasdaq: AAAP) announced that the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has issued a positive opinion on the Marketing Authorization Application for SomaKit TOC 40 µg, a kit for radiopharmaceutical preparation of gallium (Ga 68) edotreotide solution for injection, for Positron Emission Tomography (PET) imaging of somatostatin receptor overexpression in adult patients with confirmed or suspected well-differentiated gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NET) for localizing primary tumors and their metastases.
The European Commission (EC) decision regarding granting of marketing authorization in all EU countries is expected in the coming months. Once marketing authorization is granted, SomaKit TOC will benefit from 10-year orphan market exclusivity in the European territory.
“We believe our diagnostic products offer significant benefits to NET patients, including enhanced accuracy and specificity, while alleviating patient burden,” said Stefano Buono, Chief Executive Officer of AAA. “We look forward to making SomaKit TOC available to the European market following approval by the EC.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!