Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAAP) Prices 3.95M Share Offering at $38/ADS
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A. (Nasdaq: AAAP) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,947,369 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) representing ordinary shares of the Company at a public offering price of $38.00 per ADS, before underwriting discounts and offering expenses. The gross proceeds from the sale of the ADSs, before underwriting discounts and commissions and offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $150 million. In addition, the underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 592,104 ADSs on the same terms and conditions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Jefferies LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Canaccord Genuity Inc. and JMP Securities LLC are acting as co-managers. The offering is expected to close on or about October 12, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
A registration statement on Form F-1 relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 5, 2016.
The offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the final prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by phone at 1-866-803-9204, or by email at email@example.com; Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022 or by phone at (877) 821-7388 or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Department, 375 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10152, or by phone at (800) 326-5897 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$67.5M
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) Enters Zone Loan Amendment; Moves to Lower Conversion Price on Conv. Notes
- FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Says Beacon Falls Energy Park Project Not Selected for New England Clean Energy RFP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Jefferies & Co, JMP Securities, Wells Fargo, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!