Aduro Biotech (ADRO) LADD Partial Clinical Hold Lifted by FDA
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aduro Biotech, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADRO) announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the partial clinical hold placed on its clinical trials evaluating the LADD (live, attenuated double-deleted) immunotherapy platform, enabling patient enrollment to resume in all Aduro-sponsored clinical studies.
“We are pleased to come to a rapid agreement with the FDA to resume new patient enrollment in our LADD clinical studies,” said Stephen T. Isaacs, chairman, president and CEO of Aduro Biotech. “With slight protocol modifications implemented, we remain on track to initiate a Phase 2 clinical study using our LADD-based therapy CRS-207 in combination with an anti-PD-1 compound for patients with mesothelioma in the first half of 2017. Additionally, we continue to make significant progress with our STING Pathway Activator and B-select Antibody programs and with our three diverse immunotherapy platforms, we believe we are uniquely positioned to bring innovative therapies to patients with late-stage cancers.”
In agreement with the FDA, Aduro’s LADD-based clinical trial protocols have been modified to include extended patient surveillance, to exclude patients with certain prosthetic devices that are not easily removed, and to add guidance to administer prophylactic antibiotics following LADD-based treatment for patients who may receive immune-suppressive treatments.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
- Callidus Software, Inc. (CALD) Names Nina Richardson to Board of Directors
- Duke Energy (DUK) Reaches Settlement to Resolve Florida Power Plant Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!