Adherium, AstraZeneca (AZN) Enter Smartinhaler Platform Supply Agreement
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AZNAdherium Limited announced that Adherium will provide Smartinhalers for an AstraZeneca Australia commercial pilot program in 2016. The program will use Adherium’s devices, mobile app and cloud platform and aims to show how these devices improve medication adherence in patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
“This program is an important milestone; adherence rates in patients with asthma or COPD are low, and clinical trials have demonstrated that our platform can make a significant difference for patients and health care professionals. Adherium is supplying the technology for this program under a long-term Master Supply and Development Agreement already entered into with AstraZeneca,” said Garth Sutherland, Adherium’s Group CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Receives Letter from Snow Park Capital; Calls for Evaluation of Strategic Alternatives
- XPO Logistics (XPO) Announces $558M Divestiture of American Truckload Operation to TransForce
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!