Adherium, AstraZeneca (AZN) Enter Smartinhaler Platform Supply Agreement
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AZNAdherium Limited announced that Adherium will provide Smartinhalers for an AstraZeneca Australia commercial pilot program in 2016. The program will use Adherium’s devices, mobile app and cloud platform and aims to show how these devices improve medication adherence in patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
“This program is an important milestone; adherence rates in patients with asthma or COPD are low, and clinical trials have demonstrated that our platform can make a significant difference for patients and health care professionals. Adherium is supplying the technology for this program under a long-term Master Supply and Development Agreement already entered into with AstraZeneca,” said Garth Sutherland, Adherium’s Group CEO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Discloses Organizational Changes Impacting Several Executives
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Localiza to Form Strategic Partnership
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!