Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Updates on NY‑ESO SPEAR T-Cell Study; Median Survival Seen Up ~39%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: ADAP) announced an oral presentation with updated data on its study of NY‑ESO SPEAR (Specific Peptide Enhanced Affinity Receptor) T‑cells in the ongoing synovial sarcoma trial at the 2016 Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) annual meeting presented by Dr. Sandra P. D’Angelo of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. This presentation included an update to Cohort 1 median survival data. The meeting is being held at the Corinthia Hotel in Lisbon, Portugal from November 9 through 12, 2016.
In an oral presentation entitled, “Open Label Non-Randomized Multi-Cohort Pilot Study of Genetically Engineered NY-ESO-1 Specific NY-ESO SPEAR T-cells in HLA-A*02+ Patients with Synovial Sarcoma,” Dr. Sandra P. D’Angelo of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center described that median survival for Cohort 1 is now calculated to be ~18 months (80 weeks), compared to ~13 months (56 weeks) as previously reported. The updated median survival calculation is based on analyses of additional patient follow-up data (cutoff of September 30, 2016). Other updates indicate that there continue to be additional partial responses among low NY-ESO expressors in Cohort 2, which is ongoing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Announces New Data Analysis from Phase 2b Trial
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- VirnetX Holding (VHC) Disappointed on Federal Circuit's Decisions; Positive on Dissenter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!