Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Announces Lift of FDA Partial Clinical Hold on NY‑ESO SPEAR in MRCLS
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: ADAP) announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has removed the partial clinical hold on the planned study of its NY‑ESO SPEAR™ (Specific Peptide Enhanced Affinity Receptor) T-cell therapy in MRCLS.
Under a revised protocol, Adaptimmune will initiate a study in up to 15 MRCLS patients. Patient screening is expected to begin in 4Q 2016. Results from this study will inform a potential future registration trial.
The Company will provide an overview of the removal of the partial clinical hold during its conference call to discuss the third quarter ended September 30, 2016, scheduled for 8:00 a.m. EST (1:00 p.m. GMT) on Thursday November 10, 2016. The live webcast of the conference call will be available via the events page of Adaptimmune’s corporate website at www.adaptimmune.com. An archive will be available after the call at the same address. To participate in the live conference call, if preferred, please dial (877) 280-2296 (U.S.) or +44(0)20 3427 1906 or 0800 279 4977 (United Kingdom). After placing the call, please ask to be joined into the Adaptimmune conference call and provide the confirmation code (3960227).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alaska Air Group (ALK) Cleared by DOJ to Acquire Virgin America (VA)
- Celgene (CELG) Presents Strong Results from REVLIMID StaMINA, Myeloma XI Studies
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in A.M. Castle & Co. (CAS) Shares; Will Move to Delist
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Management Comments, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!