Adaptimmune Therapeutics (ADAP) Announces Lift of FDA Partial Clinical Hold on NY‑ESO SPEAR in MRCLS
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: ADAP) announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has removed the partial clinical hold on the planned study of its NY‑ESO SPEAR™ (Specific Peptide Enhanced Affinity Receptor) T-cell therapy in MRCLS.
Under a revised protocol, Adaptimmune will initiate a study in up to 15 MRCLS patients. Patient screening is expected to begin in 4Q 2016. Results from this study will inform a potential future registration trial.
The Company will provide an overview of the removal of the partial clinical hold during its conference call to discuss the third quarter ended September 30, 2016, scheduled for 8:00 a.m. EST (1:00 p.m. GMT) on Thursday November 10, 2016. The live webcast of the conference call will be available via the events page of Adaptimmune’s corporate website at www.adaptimmune.com. An archive will be available after the call at the same address. To participate in the live conference call, if preferred, please dial (877) 280-2296 (U.S.) or +44(0)20 3427 1906 or 0800 279 4977 (United Kingdom). After placing the call, please ask to be joined into the Adaptimmune conference call and provide the confirmation code (3960227).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marinus Pharma (MRNS) Announes Positive Preliminary Data from CDKL5 Patients Enrolled in Ongoing Phase 2 Open-Label Study Evaluating CNS-Selective GABAA Modulator, Ganaxolone
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News, Hot FDA News, Management Comments, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!