AdCare Health (ADK) Completes 1.1M Common Offering at $3.75/Share
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (AMEX: ADK) has completed its previously announced firm commitment underwritten offering of 1,100,000 shares of AdCare's common stock at a price per share to the public of $3.75, for an aggregate offering amount of approximately $4.1 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are approximately $3.7 million. AdCare intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Prices $525M Common Offering at $29.80/Share
- RPM International (RPM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Discloses SEC Investigation Tied to FY13 Timing of GSA Accrual
- AdCare Announces Strategic Plan to Transition to a Facilities Holding Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!