AdCare Health (ADK) Completes 1.1M Common Offering at $3.75/Share
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (AMEX: ADK) has completed its previously announced firm commitment underwritten offering of 1,100,000 shares of AdCare's common stock at a price per share to the public of $3.75, for an aggregate offering amount of approximately $4.1 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are approximately $3.7 million. AdCare intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MasterCard (MA), Visa (V) Form Payment Systems Group
- Ford (F) to Move F-650, F-750 Production to Ohio Assembly
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Files 6.25M Common Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!