AdCare Health (ADK) Completes 1.1M Common Offering at $3.75/Share
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (AMEX: ADK) has completed its previously announced firm commitment underwritten offering of 1,100,000 shares of AdCare's common stock at a price per share to the public of $3.75, for an aggregate offering amount of approximately $4.1 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are approximately $3.7 million. AdCare intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Parametric Sound (HEAR) Prices 4M Offering $10 Each
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO) Lchenase Fusion Protein Tech Receives Chinese Patent
- FDA Approves First Human Papillomavirus Test for Primary Cervical Cancer Screening (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!