AdCare Health (ADK) Completes 1.1M Common Offering at $3.75/Share
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (AMEX: ADK) has completed its previously announced firm commitment underwritten offering of 1,100,000 shares of AdCare's common stock at a price per share to the public of $3.75, for an aggregate offering amount of approximately $4.1 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are approximately $3.7 million. AdCare intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
- NorthStar Realty Finance (NRF) to Spin-Off Asset Management Unit
- Vimicro International (VIMC) Ramps on Nearly $41M SVAC Order
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!