AdCare Health (ADK) Completes 1.1M Common Offering at $3.75/Share
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
AdCare Health Systems, Inc. (AMEX: ADK) has completed its previously announced firm commitment underwritten offering of 1,100,000 shares of AdCare's common stock at a price per share to the public of $3.75, for an aggregate offering amount of approximately $4.1 million. The net proceeds from the offering, after underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses, are approximately $3.7 million. AdCare intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) Enters $8M SPA Led by TFG Radiant Investment
- Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) Cuts FY14 Shipment, Adjusted EBITDA Outlook; Cautious on FY15 Expectations
- Cepheid (CPHD) Announces Release of Xpert Flu/RSV XC in Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!