Actua Corp. (ACTA) Completes $153M GovDelivery Sale
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Actua Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTA) announced the consummation of the sale of GovDelivery, the leading provider of cloud-based government communications software solutions, to an investor group led by Vista Equity Partners for $153 million in cash, subject to adjustment for working capital, cash, debt and other items. Actua will realize approximately $133 million in cash in connection with the transaction. Approximately $10 million of Actua’s proceeds are being held in escrow and will be subject to potential indemnification claims; subject to any such claims, the escrowed proceeds will be released to Actua in October 2017. Actua does not expect to owe any non-reimbursable income taxes in connection with the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Says it Was Subject of Fabricated Press Release
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Confirms Agreement in Principle on Sky Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!