Actua Corp. (ACTA) Completes $153M GovDelivery Sale
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Actua Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTA) announced the consummation of the sale of GovDelivery, the leading provider of cloud-based government communications software solutions, to an investor group led by Vista Equity Partners for $153 million in cash, subject to adjustment for working capital, cash, debt and other items. Actua will realize approximately $133 million in cash in connection with the transaction. Approximately $10 million of Actua’s proceeds are being held in escrow and will be subject to potential indemnification claims; subject to any such claims, the escrowed proceeds will be released to Actua in October 2017. Actua does not expect to owe any non-reimbursable income taxes in connection with the transaction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FirstEnergy (FE) to Sell Four Natural Gas Generating Plants in Pennsylvania for $925M
- Accenture (ACN) to Acquire Seabury Group's Corporate Advisory and Aviation Consulting Business; Terms Not Disclosed
- TransCanada (TRP) Announces Receipt of FERC Approval to Construct Leach XPress, Rayne XPress Projects
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!