Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Prices 8M Common Stock Offering at $1.25/Share
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: ATNM) ("Actinium" or "the Company"), a biopharmaceutical Company developing innovative targeted payload immunotherapeutics for the treatment of advanced cancers, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.25. In addition, Actinium has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,200,000 shares of common stock solely to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about October 4, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
The gross proceeds to Actinium from this offering is expected to be $10,000,000, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Actinium. Actinium currently intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of securities for general corporate purposes, including capital expenditures, the advancement of its drug candidates in clinical trials, such as Iomab™-B and Actimab™- A, preclinical trials, and to meet working capital needs.
H.C. Wainwright & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. JonesTrading Institutional Services LLC is acting as co-manager for the offering. ROTH Capital is acting as a financial advisor for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actinium Announces Acceptance of Actimab-A Data for Poster Presentation at American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Wipro (WIT) to Acquire Appirio in $500M Deal
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, Hot Corp. News
Related EntitiesRoth Capital, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!