Actinium Pharma (ATNM) Announces Actimab-A Program Data Selected for ASH Presentation
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: ATNM) announced that data from the Company’s Actimab-A program, Actinium's most advanced alpha particle immunotherapy program intended for newly diagnosed AML patients over the age of 60, has been selected by the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Program Committee for poster presentation at the 58th Annual Meeting in San Diego, California on December 5, 2016.
Title: Phase I Trial of Targeted Alpha-Particle Therapy with Actinium-225 (225Ac)-Lintuzumab and Low-Dose Cytarabine (LDAC) in Patients Age 60 or Older with Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Session: 616. Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Novel Therapy, excluding Transplantation: Poster III
Location: San Diego Convention Center, Hall GH
Presentation: December 5, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Abstracts are expected to be available at www.hematology.org on November 3, 2016 at 9:00 am Eastern time. In addition, the abstracts will be published online in the December 3, 2015 supplemental volume of Blood.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actinium Highlights Results from Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Actimab-A at 58th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports AUM of $97.2 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!