Acorn International (ATV) Names Grant Thornton as Independent Auditor
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acorn International, Inc. (NYSE: ATV) announced the appointment of Grant Thornton CPA LLP ("Grant Thornton") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.
Grant Thornton replaces Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA LLP ("DTT"), previously the independent auditor for Acorn. The appointment of Grant Thornton has been approved by the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors of the Company.
The decision to change auditors was not the result of any disagreement between the Company and DTT on any matter of accounting principles or practices, financial statement disclosure, or auditing scope or procedure. The appointment of Grant Thornton will allow the Company to maintain a top quality auditor while achieving its objective of reducing costs. Acorn would like to take this opportunity to express its sincere gratitude to the DTT team for their services rendered to the Company over the past years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Announces ABX Air Motion Converted to Preliminary Injunction
- Time (TIME) Selects President-Elect Trump as '2016 Person of the Year'
- Illumina (ILMN) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!