Acorn International (ATV) Names Grant Thornton as Independent Auditor
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Acorn International, Inc. (NYSE: ATV) announced the appointment of Grant Thornton CPA LLP ("Grant Thornton") as the Company's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2016.
Grant Thornton replaces Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA LLP ("DTT"), previously the independent auditor for Acorn. The appointment of Grant Thornton has been approved by the Audit Committee and the Board of Directors of the Company.
The decision to change auditors was not the result of any disagreement between the Company and DTT on any matter of accounting principles or practices, financial statement disclosure, or auditing scope or procedure. The appointment of Grant Thornton will allow the Company to maintain a top quality auditor while achieving its objective of reducing costs. Acorn would like to take this opportunity to express its sincere gratitude to the DTT team for their services rendered to the Company over the past years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Releases Statement in Response to Kerrisdale Capital's Report
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!