Acorn International (ATV) Adds New Board Member
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Acorn International, Inc. (NYSE: ATV) announced that its board of directors has recently appointed Mr. Eric Haibing Wu as a director, effective as of September 14th, 2016. Mr. Wu will serve on the Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee. He will be eligible for reelection as a director by the Company's shareholders at the Company's next annual general meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acorn International (ATV) Names Grant Thornton as Independent Auditor
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
- Acorn International Announces Change of Auditor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!