Acorn International (ATV) Adds New Board Member
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acorn International, Inc. (NYSE: ATV) announced that its board of directors has recently appointed Mr. Eric Haibing Wu as a director, effective as of September 14th, 2016. Mr. Wu will serve on the Audit Committee, Compensation Committee and Corporate Governance & Nominating Committee. He will be eligible for reelection as a director by the Company's shareholders at the Company's next annual general meeting.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Endo (ENDP) Confirms Agreement to Resolve FTC Investigation and Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!