Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Announces Gaining Biotie Therapies Title
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) has today lodged security approved by the Arbitral Tribunal and thus gained title to all the shares in Biotie Therapies Corp. in accordance with Chapter 18, Section 6 of the Finnish Companies Act. After the security has been lodged, the minority shareholders of Biotie being parties to the redemption proceedings are only entitled to receive the redemption price and the interest payable thereon.
Upon application by Biotie, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") has on 25 August 2016 decided that the Biotie shares will be delisted from the Official List of Nasdaq Helsinki upon title to all shares in Biotie having been transferred to Acorda. The quoting of the Biotie shares on Nasdaq Helsinki will thus cease in accordance with a separate release to be published by Nasdaq Helsinki.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Digital media company Everyday Health explores sale - sources
- Lucas Energy (LEI) Updates on Eagle Ford Shale, Oklahoma Ops; Continues to 'Aggressively' Pursue Acquisitions
- China Approves Abbott's (ABT) Acquisition of Alere (ALR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!