Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Announces Gaining Biotie Therapies Title
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) has today lodged security approved by the Arbitral Tribunal and thus gained title to all the shares in Biotie Therapies Corp. in accordance with Chapter 18, Section 6 of the Finnish Companies Act. After the security has been lodged, the minority shareholders of Biotie being parties to the redemption proceedings are only entitled to receive the redemption price and the interest payable thereon.
Upon application by Biotie, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") has on 25 August 2016 decided that the Biotie shares will be delisted from the Official List of Nasdaq Helsinki upon title to all shares in Biotie having been transferred to Acorda. The quoting of the Biotie shares on Nasdaq Helsinki will thus cease in accordance with a separate release to be published by Nasdaq Helsinki.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Sells Australia and New Zealand Grocery Business to Bega Cheese Limited for $460M AUD
- Hyatt Hotels (H) Acquires Miraval Group with $215M Initial Investment
- Duke Energy (DUK) Reaches Settlement to Resolve Florida Power Plant Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!