Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Announces Gaining Biotie Therapies Title
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACOR) has today lodged security approved by the Arbitral Tribunal and thus gained title to all the shares in Biotie Therapies Corp. in accordance with Chapter 18, Section 6 of the Finnish Companies Act. After the security has been lodged, the minority shareholders of Biotie being parties to the redemption proceedings are only entitled to receive the redemption price and the interest payable thereon.
Upon application by Biotie, Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") has on 25 August 2016 decided that the Biotie shares will be delisted from the Official List of Nasdaq Helsinki upon title to all shares in Biotie having been transferred to Acorda. The quoting of the Biotie shares on Nasdaq Helsinki will thus cease in accordance with a separate release to be published by Nasdaq Helsinki.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Unfavorable PTAB Decision on RESTASIS-Related IPRs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!