AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) to Announce Topline Results From Phase 3 Study of ARX-04
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRX) will announce the results of its multicenter, open-label Phase 3 clinical study of ARX-04, known as SAP303. The study was conducted in patients 40 years and older who have moderate-to-severe acute pain following a surgical procedure. Patients were administered one dose of ARX-04 (sufentanil sublingual tablet, 30 mcg) every 60 minutes, as needed for pain management, for up to 12 hours.
AcelRx will conduct a conference call and webcast tomorrow morning, September 15, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time (6:00 a.m. Pacific time) to discuss this update and the trial results. To listen to the conference call, dial in approximately ten minutes before the scheduled call to 877-407-9129 for domestic and Canadian callers, or 201-493-6753 for international callers. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investors section of the company's website at www.acelrx.com and selecting the Webcast link for the ARX-04 Phase 3 Trial Results Call. A webcast replay will be available on the AcelRx website for 90 days following the call by visiting the Investors section of the company's website at www.acelrx.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trovagene (TROV) Announces Publication of Study Results in Clinical Cancer Research
- Flex Pharma (FLKS) to Prioritize Phase 2 Clinical Programs in Severe Neurological Diseases
- Allergan (AGN), Endo (ENDO) sued by FTC over deal to obstruct competition - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!