AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) to Announce Topline Results From Phase 3 Study of ARX-04
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRX) will announce the results of its multicenter, open-label Phase 3 clinical study of ARX-04, known as SAP303. The study was conducted in patients 40 years and older who have moderate-to-severe acute pain following a surgical procedure. Patients were administered one dose of ARX-04 (sufentanil sublingual tablet, 30 mcg) every 60 minutes, as needed for pain management, for up to 12 hours.
AcelRx will conduct a conference call and webcast tomorrow morning, September 15, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time (6:00 a.m. Pacific time) to discuss this update and the trial results. To listen to the conference call, dial in approximately ten minutes before the scheduled call to 877-407-9129 for domestic and Canadian callers, or 201-493-6753 for international callers. Those interested in listening to the conference call live via the Internet may do so by visiting the Investors section of the company's website at www.acelrx.com and selecting the Webcast link for the ARX-04 Phase 3 Trial Results Call. A webcast replay will be available on the AcelRx website for 90 days following the call by visiting the Investors section of the company's website at www.acelrx.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Commences RG7916 Phase 2 in Type 2/3 SMA Patients with Roche, SMAF
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!