AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Completes $10M Common, Warrants Private Placement
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Wall St. pares some early losses as oil prices rally
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), completed its previously announced private placement of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock on June 1, 2012. Gross proceeds from the offering were approximately $10.0 million. Proceeds from the private placement are expected to be used for general corporate and working capital purposes, including the development of the ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System, AcelRx's lead product candidate for the treatment of post-operative pain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exelon Corp. (EXC), Pepco (POM) Comment on D.C. PSC Order
- Petrobras (PBR) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Announces LEADLESS II Met Primary Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!