AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Completes $10M Common, Warrants Private Placement
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), completed its previously announced private placement of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock on June 1, 2012. Gross proceeds from the offering were approximately $10.0 million. Proceeds from the private placement are expected to be used for general corporate and working capital purposes, including the development of the ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System, AcelRx's lead product candidate for the treatment of post-operative pain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AcelRx (ACRX) ARX-04 Well-Positioned for Approval - H.C. Wainwright
- GNC Holdings (GNC) Says It's Pleased with DOJ Agreement
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Announces ABX Air Motion Converted to Preliminary Injunction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!