AcelRx Pharma (ACRX) Completes $10M Common, Warrants Private Placement
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACRX), completed its previously announced private placement of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock on June 1, 2012. Gross proceeds from the offering were approximately $10.0 million. Proceeds from the private placement are expected to be used for general corporate and working capital purposes, including the development of the ARX-01 Sufentanil NanoTab PCA System, AcelRx's lead product candidate for the treatment of post-operative pain.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Prices $16M Common, Warrants Offering at 79c/Unit
- Bank of New York (BK) Reaches Settlement in FX-Related Class Action
- Viggle (VGGL) Prices 3.6M Common Offering at $2.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!