Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Google (GOOG) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of $6.27; CPCs Fell 9%, Paid Clicks Rose 26%
- Market Wrap: Fed Spots Growth in 'Most' Regions; Lusterless Gold Deal; CBS Outdoors: Now REIT Approved!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/16: (APP) (PLXS) (SNDK) Higher; (NSR) (IBM) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- IBM (IBM) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Sees FY EPS Above the Street
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives FDA Warning Letter Tied to Form 483 Notice
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Commences DCR-MYC Phase 1 Dosing
- Vascular Solutions (VASC) Reports Prelim. Injunction in Guidezilla Catheter Case Vacated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!