Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/2: (XRSC) (DGLY) (ISNS) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RSH) Lower
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- New Orders Growth Pushes Manufacturing ISM to Three-Year High
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Actavis plc (ACT): FDA Accepts Filing of NDA for Eluxadoline
- Vringo (VRNG) Issues Update; Plans to Seek Review of Appeals Decision in Case vs Google, AOL, et al
- Boston Scientific (BSX), Bayer Close Interventional Business Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!