Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- After five-week shut down, Greek stocks plummet
- EXOR to Acquire PartnerRe (PRE) for $140.50/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (LXRX) (MBLY) (ADSK) Higher; (TSN) (NBG) (MNKD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Updates on Q2 Performance, Liquidity; Comps Fell 10.6%
- Nokia (NOK) Enters Agreement to Sell HERE Mapping Unit in EUR 2.8B Deal
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baxalta (BXLT) Phase III Data on Investigational Treatment for Von Willebrand Disease Published in Blood
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) July U.S. Sales Increased 6.2%; Est. up 4.8%
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Announces Four New Fanapt Patents Now Included in FDA Orange Book
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!