Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Vringo (VRNG) Wins U.K. Patent Suit vs. ZTE
- Alimera Sciences (ALIM) Reports $50 Million Financing Agreement
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA) Announces Favorable Appellate Court Ruling vs. Amkor (AMKR)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!