Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Receives NoA from USPTO Covering BL-7010
- WHO Offers Update on Ebola Outbreak for Aug. 17 - 18 (TKMR) (BCRX) (NLNK)
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) Receives FDA Approval of Arnuity Ellipta as Asthma Maintenance Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!