Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Verizon (VZ) Enters Agreement to Acquire Yahoo's (YHOO) Operating Business in $4.8B Deal
- Oil prices slide on oversupply, economic headwinds
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- UPDATE: AMC Entertainment (AMC) to Acquire Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) in $1.2B Cash and Stock deal
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AbbVie (ABBV), Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) to Collaborate on Rova-T + Opdivo Combo
- Teradata Corp. (TDC) Announces Acquisition of Big Data Partnership
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Completes Phase II Protocol Design for CF102 Study in NASH/NAFLD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!