Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- pSivida's (PSDV) ILUVIEN Granted Marketing Approval in Norway
- Aspen Insurance (AHL) Shareholders Reject Endurance (ENH) Proposals
- FDA Approves Expanded Labeling of Imbruvica (PCYC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!