Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Issues Update on Opdivo Phase 1/2 in HCC; Safety Profile Similar to Usage in Other Tumors
- Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) Announces Presentation of Encouraging AKB-6548 Phase 2b Data at ERA-EDTA Congress
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Launches Generic Lomedia 24 Fe Tabs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!