Accuray (ARAY) Treats First CyberKnife M6 Patient
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
- Home Depot (HD) Updates on Card Breach; Nudges FY14 EPS Outlook Higher
Accuray Inc. (Nasdaq: ARAY) announced that the European CyberKnife Center Munich-Grosshadern (ECZM) has treated the world's first patient with the new CyberKnife® M6™ System. With the installation of the new system, the Munich center, in close cooperation with the University Hospital of Munich, is the first to offer cancer patients treatment with the CyberKnife M6 System, the latest generation of the CyberKnife System. The new System is now able to provide enhanced quality, a streamlined user interface for treatment delivery and precision to radiation therapy treatments and continues to provide clinical capabilities including non-isocentric, non-coplanar robotic beam delivery and real-time tracking and automatic correction.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Studies Support Growing Use of the Accuray TomoTherapy® System for Breast Cancer to Improve Tumor Control with Reduced Toxicities
- Neogen Corp (NEOG) Enters Marketing Agreement with Merck (MRK) for Igenity Dairy Heifer Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!