Accenture (ACN) Unit and Adobe (ADBE) Enter Partnership on Financial Services-Focused Customer Engagement Solutions
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Accenture Interactive announced that it has teamed with Adobe to launch new digital marketing solutions for financial services organizations in North America and Europe. The newly released solutions are designed to help financial services clients attract, engage and retain high-value customers by creating relevant digital experiences that grow sales and revenue while improving retention and loyalty.
The solutions will help financial services organizations quickly roll out digital experiences aimed at onboarding and activating high-value customers through engaging experiences. The solutions built on Adobe’s Marketing Cloud include:
- Customer Acquisition Solution for Retail Banking, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance: The acquisition solution leverages consumer behavior and preference profiles to create cross-channel experiences with real-time messages and offers to transform high-quality prospects into profitable customers.
- Customer Activation Solution for Retail Banking, Property and Casualty Insurance, and Life Insurance: This solution includes intuitive and personalized web and mobile onboarding methodology and technology enablers to maximize account opening success. It also includes personalized customer engagement for newly activated clients and tailored offers that boost customer satisfaction and loyalty while differentiating the brand.
“Our clients are constantly looking for vertical-specific solutions that will be meaningful and useful for their customers,” said Glen Hartman, senior managing director for Accenture Interactive North America. “Many financial services organizations are vying to drive greater innovation and transformation in their digital marketing initiatives – these solutions have the ability to be rolled out quickly and drive desired business and customer outcomes.”
Last year, Accenture Interactive and Adobe announced the expansion of their global alliance to create and deliver digital marketing solutions for life sciences, healthcare and financial services organizations. Under this three-year agreement, Accenture Interactive and Adobe committed to develop joint solutions for these industries to drive greater marketing performance and efficiencies. The solutions for financial services are the first of the identified verticals to launch.
“Through Adobe’s alliance relationship with Accenture Interactive, we now have the ability to better create and deliver tailored digital marketing solutions for financial services organizations,” said Garrett Ilg, Adobe’s SVP, Global Enterprise Operations and President of EMEA. “By combining Accenture Interactive’s strong marketing and industry expertise with the deep technology capabilities of Adobe Marketing Cloud, these digital solutions will provide the personalized customer experiences clients require, to better compete in today’s digital economy.”
Adobe named Accenture Interactive as the 2015 Marketing Cloud Partner of the Year for the Americas and EMEA, which recognizes Accenture’s commitment to a cloud-first agenda and the collaborative and successful work the two companies achieved together.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Net 1 UEPS Technologies (UEPS) Acquires 30% Stake in Bank Frick
- Suncoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Issues Statement on IRS MLP Final Regulations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!