Accenture (ACN) Extends Contract with Dixons Carphone
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) announced it has extended its contract with Dixons Carphone, Europe's leading specialist electrical and telecoms retailer and services company, to support its system integration work following the merger between Carphone Warehouse and Dixons Retail in August 2014.
Under the agreed multi-year agreement, Accenture will extend its provision of application development and maintenance services to the business. It will also help grow the group’s Connected World Services platform “honeyBee,” an industry-leading guided sales and customer experience platform that Dixons Carphone has developed in collaboration with Accenture.
Through this work Accenture will support Dixons Carphone to further develop its digital platforms to best serve its customers. This agreement will enable Dixons Carphone to reduce operating costs and accelerate digital transformation across the organisation.
Matt Prebble, Managing Director of Accenture’s Retail practice in the United Kingdom and Ireland, commented: “Retailers must adapt and evolve constantly if they are to grow and succeed in this rapidly changing global marketplace. We look forward to helping Dixons Carphone evolve its businesses as they accelerate towards digital transformation.”
David Hennessy, IT Director of Dixons Carphone, commented: “This is testament to our long-established track record of successful collaboration with Accenture and we are delighted to be continuing our relationship. We are the retailer people trust to bring technology to life in a way that works for them and we are confident in Accenture’s ability to support us in the next stage of our development.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!