Accenture (ACN) Completes Acquisition of Workday Consulting Firm DayNine
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of DayNine, a leading global Workday consulting and deployment services provider with vast expertise in helping organizations transform their employee experience and financial management systems to better navigate change and drive growth. The acquisition extends Accenture’s already strong position in Workday and provides new value for clients.
“We are pleased to welcome the leadership and talented professionals of DayNine to Accenture,” said Saideep Raj, managing director, Cloud First Applications, Accenture. “As more and more organizations seek to modernize their employee experience and financial management systems, the scale and capabilities of our combined Workday certified workforce will be invaluable for clients as they transform their organizations.”
As part of this acquisition, approximately 400 DayNine professionals with more than 1,250 Workday certifications have joined the existing Accenture Workday group working within the Accenture Cloud First Applications team. The Accenture DayNine group, which is led by DayNine CEO and co-founder Tim Ramos, is now the largest certified workforce in the Workday ecosystem across all phases of Workday deployment.
DayNine, headquartered in Pleasanton, CA and with 14 additional offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia, was founded in 2009 with an exclusive focus on Workday. It has since grown to be a leading global Workday Services Partner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley, Citi plan Brexit job moves: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!