Accenture (ACN) Completes Acquisition of Workday Consulting Firm DayNine
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of DayNine, a leading global Workday consulting and deployment services provider with vast expertise in helping organizations transform their employee experience and financial management systems to better navigate change and drive growth. The acquisition extends Accenture’s already strong position in Workday and provides new value for clients.
“We are pleased to welcome the leadership and talented professionals of DayNine to Accenture,” said Saideep Raj, managing director, Cloud First Applications, Accenture. “As more and more organizations seek to modernize their employee experience and financial management systems, the scale and capabilities of our combined Workday certified workforce will be invaluable for clients as they transform their organizations.”
As part of this acquisition, approximately 400 DayNine professionals with more than 1,250 Workday certifications have joined the existing Accenture Workday group working within the Accenture Cloud First Applications team. The Accenture DayNine group, which is led by DayNine CEO and co-founder Tim Ramos, is now the largest certified workforce in the Workday ecosystem across all phases of Workday deployment.
DayNine, headquartered in Pleasanton, CA and with 14 additional offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia, was founded in 2009 with an exclusive focus on Workday. It has since grown to be a leading global Workday Services Partner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- United Airlines (UAL), Technicians Ratify Joint Collective Bargaining Agreement
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!