Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of Kurt Salmon Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed the acquisition of Kurt Salmon, a leading global strategy consulting firm focused on the retail industry and a subsidiary of Management Consulting Group. The acquisition was first announced on September 22, 2016.
More than 260 employees of Kurt Salmon across the U.S., Germany, U.K, Japan and China are now part of the Accenture Strategy retail industry practice, strengthening its capabilities in delivering end-to-end strategy consulting services to top retailers and private equity firms.
“Digital disruption is driving significant shifts in the retail industry, from changing customer expectations to new emerging competitors, and leading organizations recognize the need to reshape their business strategy and rethink their operating models to remain competitive,” said Chris Donnelly, retail industry lead, Accenture Strategy. “This acquisition enables us to provide our clients with a powerful combination of industry-specific solutions to design end-to-end strategies that not only help to navigate this transformation but also shape it.”
Founded in 1935, Kurt Salmon brings to Accenture Strategy its established leadership in operational strategy consulting, including logistics and supply chain, merchandising and product development, corporate strategy and due diligence, and omni-channel retail strategy.
“As part of Accenture Strategy, we look forward to applying our specialist capabilities to offer our existing and new clients enhanced strategy solutions that will help position their organizations to lead in the new environment, disrupted by digital,” said Brooks Kitchel, CEO of Kurt Salmon.
For more information, visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/accenture-kurt-salmon-acquisition-retail-industry.aspx
*This acquisition by Accenture Strategy relates to Kurt Salmon’s retail strategy consulting business in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Japan and China.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- FCPT Announces Tax Treatment of 2016 Distributions
- Ariadne Capital Announces the EU's first 'Plug and Play' Investment Platform, the Acquisition of Portcullis Asset Management, and New Capital to Back Europe's Entrepreneurs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!