Acadia Pharma (ACAD) Prices 6.06M Common Stock Offering at $33/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: ACAD announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 6,060,606 shares of its common stock, offered at a price to the public of $33.00 per share. The gross proceeds from this offering to ACADIA are expected to be approximately $200.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by ACADIA. ACADIA has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 909,090 additional shares of common stock. The offering is expected to close on August 15, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as the joint book-running managers for the offering. Cowen and Company, LLC, Piper Jaffray & Co. and Needham & Company, LLC are acting as co-managers for the offering.
The shares of common stock described above are being offered by ACADIA pursuant to a shelf registration statement filed by ACADIA with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that became automatically effective on March 3, 2014. A preliminary prospectus supplement related to the offering was filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the final prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus related to this offering, when available, may be obtained from J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, or by telephone at (866) 803-9204, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, or by telephone at (866) 471-2526, or by email to: email@example.com, or from BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attention: Prospectus Department, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
- Amedica (AMDA) Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, JPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Needham & Company, Bank of America, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!