Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Receives CMA Approval for Proposed Priory Group Acquisition
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) announced that the Competition and Markets Authority (“CMA”) in the United Kingdom has accepted Acadia’s previously announced undertakings to sell to BC Partners 21 existing behavioral health facilities and one de novo behavioral health facility not yet opened, which are located in the U.K. The sale will fulfill the undertakings Acadia gave the CMA to address the CMA’s concerns about the impact of Acadia’s acquisition of Priory on competition for the provision of behavioral healthcare services in certain markets in the U.K. As a result of the CMA’s acceptance of Acadia’s undertakings, Acadia’s acquisition of Priory will not be referred for an in-depth phase 2 investigation.
Acadia expects to complete the sale on November 30, 2016, for £320 million (approximately $390 million) cash. The facilities to be sold have approximately 1,000 total beds and produce aggregate approximate annual revenue of $162 million and adjusted EBITDA of $37 million, after overhead allocation and assuming an exchange rate of $1.22 per British Pound Sterling.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Teleflex (TFX) to Acquire Vascular Solutions (VASC) in $1B Deal
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!