Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Prices 8.25M Offering at $15.50/Share
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) has pricedf a registered follow-on offering of 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.50 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,237,500 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Completes 2.27M Common Stock Follow-on Offering
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Enters Agreement to Sell Wallop Defence Systems Assets
- Linden Care Disappointed in Ruling, to Aggressively Pursue Legal Options Related to Express Scripts (ESRX) Pharmacy Provider Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!