Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Prices 8.25M Offering at $15.50/Share
- Wall Street hit as defensive stocks drop ahead of Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- UPDATE: Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale - Reuters
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 73 dead
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) has pricedf a registered follow-on offering of 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.50 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,237,500 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CommScope (COMM) Announces 43% Increase to Secondary Stock Offering by Carlyle to 10M Shares
- Scynexis' (SCYX) Treatment of Invasive Aspergillus Infections Granted Orphan Drug Status by FDA
- Williams Cos. (WMB) Affirms Receipt of Corvex Board Nominations; Issues Statement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!