Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Prices 8.25M Offering at $15.50/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) has pricedf a registered follow-on offering of 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.50 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,237,500 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) Testing Battery Pack Swap in Beta on Route from LA to San Francisco
- China Housing & Land Dev. (CHLN) CFO Resigns for Personal Reasons
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Receives FDA Approval of QNASL as AR-Related Nasal Symptoms Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!