Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) Prices 8.25M Offering at $15.50/Share
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACHC) has pricedf a registered follow-on offering of 8,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $15.50 per share. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,237,500 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auspex Pharmaceuticals (ASPX) Prices 4M Common Follo-On at $56.50/Share
- Microsoft (MSFT) to Acquire Big Data Firm, Revolution Analytics
- Apple (AAPL) Director Millard 'Mickey' Drexler Won't Seek Re-Election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!